Plastic and rubber tubes and hoses - testing and certification
Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers is your partner for independent testing, certification and quality related services regarding plastic and rubber tubes and hoses.
Tubes and hoses often transport valuable media. It is important that these tranports are reliable and safe, both for the environment and for employees, as well as for the transported medium. There should be no leakages and spills, neither should there be a risk for electrostatic discharge or contamination from the hose innerliner to the conveyed product.
Of course you want the best technical support to reach these goals. That’s where you can depend on the service of the Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers.
The Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers delivers the many services in the field of tubes, hoses and couplings.
- certification of hoses for special applications (drinking water - food contact)
- leaking tests, tests under pressure
- testing of physical-mechanical properties of rubber-metal and textile reinforced hoses
- testing of chemical resistance
- failure analysis
- durability tests, service life prediction for specific applications
- independent arbitrations
- consultancy with respect to specifications and requirements for specific applications
- material selections
- inspections and guidance on location
- quality control and validation
Who is this for?
Those who have questions or problems related to tubes and hoses for many applications, like
Fire fighting - (drinking) water - abrasive powders - chemical liquids - oil & gas - hydraulic - air - medical - food - antistatic - conductive - permeability - high / low pressure - suction
When is this needed?
In design and evaluation stage or during use in case of failures.
What to do next
Please contact us for more information.