Plastics piping systems - Certification and testing
In the plastics piping systems market, quality and safety are paramount. So it is important that you evaluate your pipes and fittings continuously, sparing no effort to ensure quality and safety of operation. This is where the Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers comes in. We have everything you need – expertise, experience, knowledge of numerous related disciplines, wide range of the most advanced test equipment, and laboratories which are both accredited and fully independent.
The Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers delivers the following services in the field of plastics piping systems in a wide scope of markets (gas, water, sewerage, industry, energy, drainage etc.):
- Certification of pipes, fittings and joints
- Product inspections
- Physical & mechanical testing of plastic materials and products
- Chemical resistance testing of polymer materials
- Material evaluations in accordance with ISO 9080
- Testing of pipe joints
- Service life investigations and residual lifetime investigation
- Technical consultancy
- Trouble shooting
- Damage/failure analyses
- Independent arbitrations
- Market research
- Support in product development
- Training & seminars
- Development of test methods
- Drafting of guidelines and standards
Who is this for?
Manufacturers, suppliers and users of plastics pipes and fittings.
When is this needed?
If you have a question regarding plastics piping systems.
What to do next
Please contact us for more information.
Leaflet Pipe Testing ISO 9080